The Peer/Driver Historic District features barns and a two story vernacular farm house. It was built by Richard Peer in 1868 when he returned home from the Civil War. He built the barn first and lived in it while building the house. This was typical of farm settler families. The footprint of the house is "T" shaped with gabled roofs. Some original wooden windows remain. A rectangular bay window with decorative wood detailing is visible on the West side of the house facing Rushton Road. Several rows of sugar maple trees grace the front lawn while the South side porch provides the main entrance. This district is located on the east side of Rushton Road between Ten and Nine Mile Roads.