The Hammond/Lintner farm house is on Rushton Road just north of Eight Mile Road in the SE corner of the township. It is a Greek Revival Style farm house with frieze boards, cornice returns and pilasters (flat columns) at the corners. On the south side of the house, three small upper frieze windows are visible with the original metal patterned grills. This house has been a center of agricultural activities since it was built circa 1850. It currently is the home of Hollow Oak Farm Nursery.