Absent Voter Ballots
Absent Voter Ballots are available to all voters who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Voter is 60 years of age or older.
- Voter expects to be absent from the community in which he/she is registered for the entire time the polls are open on Election Day.
- Voter is physically unable to attend the polls without the assistance of another person.
- Voter cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of his/her religion.
- Voter has been appointed an election precinct inspector in a precinct other than the precinct where he/she resides.
- Voter cannot attend the polls because he/she is confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
To obtain an Absent Voter Ballot application form, please call (810) 231- 1333 ext. 117 or you may download the application by clicking here (PDF).